Manufacturing & Engineering
“Engineers ... are not superhuman. They make mistakes in their assumptions, in their calculations, in their conclusions. That they make mistakes is forgivable; that they catch them is imperative”.
- Henry Petroski (Engineers Creed)
Manufacturers and engineers face very different risks to most other types of business. Wherever people and machinery meet an obvious risk of injury is present.
Too many manufacturers arrange their insurance programme without addressing some deeper questions-
- Where in the world are your products going and how much damage could they cause?
- How much could you be sued for if your product doesn't do its job properly?
- If your biggest machine broke down the day before a deadline could your business survive?
- Who are your customers re-selling your product on to and are you still liable?
Not all insurance policies are the same and thousands of UK engineers and manufacturers are dangerously exposed to real risks without knowing it.
At Gauntlet Edinburgh we take a proactive approach to these risks. A thorough understanding of your products, processes and customers is crucial to making sure that the cover you need is the cover you get at a price that protects or increases your profit margin.
Talk to us today.
Call Me Back
If you don’t have time to call us now, simply click below for our "Call Me Back" service.
Fill-in your details, contact information and a convenient time for us to call you and we’ll do the rest!Call me Back!