Trucks and Haulage
“There’s only one way to make a small fortune in haulage these days...start with a large fortune” - P Sygrove
From owner-drivers to large international operators the haulage sector faces risks like no other industry.
With the ever-rising fuel costs and fierce European competition the profit margins in haulage and freight are being squeezed tighter than ever. A cracked windscreen or a blow out can result in a unit being unprofitable for weeks on end at a time when every penny counts.
Many insurance providers claim to be experts in this field but too many rely on package policies full of small print and exclusions.
We ask the questions that other providers don’t:
- If your driver is asleep in the cab is your load still insured?
- How would your biggest client react if a £200,000 load was lost and only insured for a tenth of that?
- Could you survive if you lost a load worth hundreds of thousands of pounds and a judge overturned your conditions of carriage?
- Are your trailers covered when detached from the unit?
- Are you covered if a sub-contractor lost a load and his insurance failed?
- Are European drivers covered on my fleet insurance?
At Gauntlet Sphere we take a proactive approach to haulage and truck insurance. We know that you need the widest possible cover at a price driven down as low as possible.
When you need it most your insurance policy needs to pay out fully and quickly. You deserve an insurance programme tailored to your requirements at a price that will allow you to make a margin.
Talk to us today.
Call Me Back
If you don’t have time to call us now, simply click below for our "Call Me Back" service.
Fill-in your details, contact information and a convenient time for us to call you and we’ll do the rest!Call me Back!